I suggest you ...

update the "Email History Log" so it displays each message, the type of message sent, and the email recipient.

One of our Thon/FAF participants asked where in her headquarters she could look to see what e-mail messages she had sent to whom and what type of message was it: a solicitation or a thank you? She explained what it looked like in NetCommunity and I assumed Sphere would at least match, if not beat out, the functionality. So, we logged into her personal headquarters and sure enough -- nothing! We navigated to the Email Messages log that lists the messages she sent, however, it doesn't say what type of message it was and what the message was. Please change the log to function more like how NetcCommunity works: it allows a participant to view sent messages by recipient and the type of message sent per communication.

145 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Robert Barends shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Shawna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also be nice to know which of those emails bounced. We've had an issue with donors unsubscribing from our organization emails, so they're not receiving anything out of MyHQ either, but the participant has no idea that they aren't donating because they aren't getting the email.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have had several users ask about whether Sphere saved the contacts they had already entered. This would be wonderful!!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base