I suggest you ...

Allow visitors to view a list of all thon event participants rather than just being able to search for 1 individual by initial.

Visitors to the event want to see a full listing of all participants and may end up donating to more than 1 person if they could see all the names. I like that we can click "more" in the

151 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SuzanneSuzanne shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DanDan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any updates on this? How does an "Under Review" status get moved forward....?

• Beth ComeauBeth Comeau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We were just discussing this after our first FAF event - it was hard to donate to people as we didn't know who had already registered. Being able to see a full list would be great!

• Dan SeguinDan Seguin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes yes yes! I've submitted the same request. This would be an EXCELLENT addition to FAF (and easy coding if you ask me ;)

• Cathy Quiggle PoznikCathy Quiggle Poznik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is our first time using FAF module for 41 walks we hold during the minth if June and the biggest complaint is that you cannot see list of all participants.

Feedback and Knowledge Base