I suggest you ...

Allow us to edit the Send time on email campaigns

Right now when you schedule a mailing, it locks in. If you want to delay it, you can't - you have to recreate it. This is laborious (especially if you have tracking set up). We should be able to alter the send time leading up to the actual send within a reasonable window. We should also have a CANCEL failsafe button.

127 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Chris shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Angi Roberts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a wonderful enhancement. I often get supposedly "final" content from contributors, but they often come back with one "quick" change. There is no such thing as quick, but they don't understand that. I've stopped advising what has to be done and just do it without saying anything any more. This would be great to be able to unlaunch or unschedule an email blast, change what is needed and then relaunch it. Thanks for considering!

• lmeling commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, it's very time-consuming and frustrating to schedule and email and then realize you were an hour off (because the send times are all in Pacific**) and have to copy and recreate the campaign.

Or, what often happens to me, is that I will find a tiny typo or something a little bit off in the email itself and instead of being able to just make a quick edit I have to cancel the entire send, copy the email and find that one typo, re-test it, and reschedule it.

** Would also love to SET THE TIME ZONE!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base