Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Robert McAllenAdminRobert McAllen (Product Manager, Blackbaud Sphere) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Cassie McCartyCassie McCarty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Over 70% of people use Chrome of Firefox, IE is rapidly decreasing in popularity. As Chrome is the most widely used browser, it only makes sense to focus in expanding this area. Mac users are only able to use Sphere fully if they run parallels.

Additionally, the CMS does not always reliably work in IE - which is more than frustrating. If IE is the "official" supported browser it should probably have the ability to run every area of Sphere.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a PC user has switched t a MAC it is extremely inconvenient that I can't do a lot of the backend work. I have found that many of my colleagues are experiencing the same problem. Are there any plans for a solution?

• Jeremiah AngelJeremiah Angel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on this? As a Mac user, it's really a pain to run IE using Parallels in order to work properly in Sphere.

• CullenCullen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Instead of targeting chrome, perhaps just go for "wc3 standards compliant".

Feedback and Knowledge Base